Hanks Paediatric Test Cards
were developed by an optometrist and are designed for use when testing the vision of young children.
- A collection of 66 test cards – ideal for use during vision examinations of young children
- High quality – produced on durable stock; printed in colour; each card completely encapsulated by a long-life matt lamination.
- Hanks Paediatric Optotypes – Symbols calibrated for visual acuity from 6/60 to 6/4 (20/200 to 20/14)
- Tested in clinical trials to confirm recognition of the symbols by young children
- Hanks Paediatric Optotypes with Contour Interaction Bars
– Symbols calibrated for visual acuity from 6/30 to 6/4 (20/100 to 20/14)
– Red bars have same clinical "crowding" effect as black bars while improving the subject's interest
- Illiterate E and Landolt C charts – Visual acuity from 6/60 to 6/4
- Reference table for the conversion of Visual Acuity results when measured at shorter distances
- Tests for Binocularity and Fixation Disparity – Designed for use with standard red/green anaglyph glasses (not included)
- Recorded as a Medical Device (Class 1) with the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration – ARTG Record Number 164851. (www.ebs.tga.gov.au)
Hanks Paediatric Test Cards are available as a wire "O" bound set of 66 laminated cards (33 double-sided).
The cost is just $1.00 for each of the 33 double-sided laminated cards. See order form for pricing details.
here with our
order form, or by mail with your credit
card details (Mastercard or Visa):
A J & V J HANKS
2 / 18 Acacia Avenue
Port Macquarie NSW 2444
- Download Support Documents
- ENQUIRIES by E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org