- "The Optometry Team" - Development manual for support staff
- Convenience of ordering on the Internet
- Simply use our on-line Order Form
- A PRACTICAL SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM OF SKILLS & TRAINING FOR BOTH NEW & EXISTING STAFF.
- AUTHOR: Well-known optometrist Tony Hanks wrote "The Optometry Team" because he could not find an existing resource to achieve his goal of educating new staff.
- CONCEPT: Job-specific training in an illustrated and note-style format which is easily understood by practice staff. Receptionists, Assistants & Dispensers will all find the book valuable and it is anticipated that practices will provide individual copies for each team member.
Over 300 pages covering
a comprehensive range of topics in the areas of:
General Optometry Information
Eye Structure & Health
Dispensing of Spectacles
Development & Marketing
- RESULTS: "The Optometry Team" includes feedback pages to allow staff to check their progress and a summary page for the supervising optometrist. On successful completion of the 14 modules a beautiful personal Completion Certificate and Certification Badge are also available.
See order form for pricing details.
Satisfaction guaranteed by a 7 day return policy, with a full refund less freight.
here with our
order form, or by mail with your credit
card details (Mastercard or Visa):
A J & V J HANKS
2 / 18 Acacia Avenue
Port Macquarie NSW 2444
- SAMPLES & EXCERPTS of articles are available here. These are excellent for discussion at staff meetings.
- ENQUIRIES by E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org